The Second International Conference on Appreciative Inquiry: Creating Extraordinary Organizations for Business and Society
Appreciative Inquiry (AI) is a process that focuses on leveraging an organization’s core strengths rather than seeking to overcome or minimize its weaknesses. As AI becomes a regular way of working, individuals at all levels and all functions identify best practices that the organization can build on in order to respond to new challenges. In this way, organizations, teams, and individuals can achieve and sustain positive change and create truly extraordinary organizations that contribute to the well-being of their stakeholders, their communities, and the planet.
Why should YOU attend this Conference?
The 2nd International Conference on Appreciative Inquiry is the premier gathering on this transformative approach to systems change. It brings together the foremost practitioners and scholars of Appreciative Inquiry and the bold innovators who want to harness the power of positive change in their organizations.
By participating in this unique event you’ll:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of what Appreciative Inquiry (AI) is and how it works
- Learn how to apply AI to boost bottom-line results, systems change, team building, strategic planning and visioning, personal development, diversity and gender initiatives, community development and other areas
- Build personal expertise through real-time practice of AI
- Get the inside perspective on how organizations across industry sectors have used AI to unleash a positive revolution of change
- Discover exciting new developments at the forefront of AI theory and practice
- Develop a powerful set of practical tools you and your colleagues can put to work right away
- Connect to the broad network of executives, scholars, and practitioners who are advancing AI and other positive approaches to organization change
- Take home a complete package of resources that will help you share and implement AI when you return to your organization